Ongoing discussions - Resistance to thyroid hormone
- Treatments for hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) - what have you tried?
I was diagnosed with an under-active thyroid many years ago, received (and continue to receive) treatment and my condition remains under control. As far as I am aware I do not suffer any effects from
- Let's talk about hypothyroidsm
- Thyroid conditions: fighting weight gain
Hi all I have underactive thyroid gland for last 10 years,im to n 150mg eltroxin,im tired all the time for last couple of months my weight has gone up considerably,im not sure what are the best foods
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- New Omicron variant: Are you concerned?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As daily confirmed cases of COVID have started to resurge since the beginning of November, a new variant of COVID, what the WHO is calling the Omicron variant, has
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine, do you feel comfortable travelling this summer?
Hello everyone, How are you doing today? Are you going on holiday this summer? Do you have any concerns about travelling due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Are you going to get vaccinated so you can go