Members are also commenting on...

avatar Jorealoo

avatar JosephineO

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Reysee52

avatar Jorealoo

avatar Cegreyplay51

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar Graflatais475

avatar Vuronayploush99

I had a hip replacement 16 months ago due to osteoarthritis. I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Yes I was not looking forward to everything post op, but I am now 100% mobile and after not being able to walk any distances I now enjoy walking again and I've managed to lose 2.5 stones. Totally pain free and I've had lots of comments about how much happier I look - my face was obviously showing my pain. If you have any questions please ask! 

See the best comment

avatar Jorealoo

avatar JosephineO

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Reysee52

avatar Jorealoo

avatar Cegreyplay51

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar Graflatais475

avatar Vuronayploush99

I had a hip replacement 16 months ago due to osteoarthritis. I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Yes I was not looking forward to everything post op, but I am now 100% mobile and after not being able to walk any distances I now enjoy walking again and I've managed to lose 2.5 stones. Totally pain free and I've had lots of comments about how much happier I look - my face was obviously showing my pain. If you have any questions please ask! 

See the best comment