So tired because of asthma

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/asthma.jpg

Patients Asthma

8 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello,

Any time my asthma flares up, I find myself so exhausted. I had an episode last week and for two days afterwards I felt completely drained.

Anyone else suffering from exhaustion after a flare up? Please tell me that I am not alone...

Beginning of the discussion - 08/08/2019

Posted on

I don't really have any advice to give you, just to say that I feel exhausted too after an attack. I usually take the next day off work and try to rest :/

Posted on

Nowadays after a bad coughing fit I am totally worn out

Posted on
Good advisor

I don't sleep well anyway so am always tired but after an asthma attack I am completely drained and can barely function for a good 24 hours afterwards 

Posted on

Im the same i was putting it down to my fibromyalgia but hearing this has made me think again. I was glad im not alone xxxx

Posted on

I am from next week being put on a tablet once a day to help with my breathing as well as inhalers .I will give it a try the nurse said for 4 weeks. Has anyone else tried this . Sorry don't know name yet until pick up prescription.

Posted on

Just had a real bad fit recently and it just about knocked the life out of me. I had to lie down; headache, chest ache and shaking. Does anyone have a routine for picking up your strength after something like this?

Posted on

Leximillie. I had the tablet and I am afraid it made my migraines worse so I a now on a new inhaler called FOSTAIR 100/6  it is brilliant , yes I still cough a bit but not as much as I did before and I don't get short of breath.

Posted on

Hello @Nana62 ,

Thanks for your comment! If you'd like, you can rate your FOSTAIR 100/6 treatment here: FOSTAIR 100/6 Treatment Sheet

This will allow other members to see your comments and make an informed decision about their treatment.

Take care,

Michael