Atrial fibrillation is a abnormally fast or irregular heartbeat. What are its symptoms, complications and treatments? Discuss them on the forum!
Ongoing discussions - Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiovascular disease - Am I at risk for the coronavirus?
Hello all, I haven't been on here in a while, but being isolated at home with my husband has drawn me back to the site. I thought I'd start this discussion since there doesn't seem to be one yet. My
- Heart conditions and Coronavirus: Do pacemakers put us more at risk?
Hi I have a pacemaker does that put me at risk
Stents can be used to deblock blood vessels (in particular, coronary artery) or prevent aneurysms. Have you already had stents inserted as a preventive or an emergency measure? Have you experienced
- Cardiovascular diseases and diet
A healthy diet is a major factor in reducing your risk of heart disease. Have you already started a diet?
- Going on holiday with a heart condition
People with a heart condition often wonder if they can go on holidays, especially abroad, without risking complications. If you are planning to go on a holiday, it is essential that you talk to your
- Do you have Peripheral Arterial Disease?
Would be keen to talk to someone with the same