Ongoing discussions - Barrett esophagus
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis tied to anxiety and depression
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis – both gastrointestinal diseases – have been tied to anxiety and depression. In a previous study researchers found that not only is Crohn’s disease tied
- Welcome to the group for digestive disorders
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on digestive disorders. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you, etc. If you h
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD): Have you been diagnosed?
Hello members, How are you today? I thought I'd open this discussion so that our members living with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease can get to know one another better! When and how were you diagno
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi
- COVID-19: How do you feel about the current guidelines in place?
I am beyond words when you watch the news and see the amount of people not following guidelines and are not taking this seriously how do others feel? ☹️