Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) for type 1 diabetes: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 1)

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hi everyone,

How are you today? emoticon cute

I thought I would open a discussion to talk about continuous glucose monitoring for type 1 diabetes?

Do any of you use a continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) device like the FreeStyle Libre or the Eversense CGM? If so, what do you think of it? Has it helped you to better manage your diabetes? Is there anything you don't like about it?
@Welly1@Colincraig72@Louise1975@Dewdrop1705@ChelsB-W@Csoulsby@Caz1979@Myra74@MaryCarty@Rhiann@Andzia@Diabeticsoilder@Lovejoy74@Wing43@VickiS@ClairK1973@Pathilliet‍ 

Feel free to share with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 16/12/2021

Posted on

I have been using the libre 2 sensor for a while but have been hospitalised quite a few times due to dka so I'm going for a pump to help stabilise my levels 

Posted on

I had libre sensor and now on libre sensor 2 alongside my insulin pump and I think it is alot better than pricking your finger up to 10 times a day. Only fault I have with it is on the summer when your sweating as they don't stick very well so constantly fall off. When I phoned to let the company know they said they don't have other sensors with a different glue. However when they sent me new ones I can assure you it was a different glue as I have allergies and this glue burnt my skin. 

Most commented discussions