Would you prefer to be on insulin injections or on a pump?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 1)

22 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on
Good advisor

What is your opinion about this question???

We want to know what you think!

Best,

Gilda

Beginning of the discussion - 22/10/2015

Posted on

Definitely prefer being on pump alot easier and more freedom with setting temporary basals wouldn't go back.

Posted on

I totally agree with @stephenmcd the pump is better, though the injections doesn't bother me , I did them for so long, but now I like the pump better

Posted on

I'll have to agree with both, the pump is definetly better

Posted on

I think a pump would help with the instability of the disease, which would be a great help to me!

Posted on

Pump!!! though they say inhaled is better, but for sakes of this question I would say pump, no need of pinching yourself in frotn of others 

Posted on

I would rather be on a pump as I believe it would help to stabilise my erratic blood sugar levels, and therefore reduce the amount of hypo's I have - my blood sugar levels drop alarmingly!

Posted on

Hi all I'm type 1 diabetic have been for 20yrs have other health problems. ...I have just brought a libre freesty meter an sensors. ..it cost me 100 pound a month to run...dose anyone have this meter....at the moment it's helping me lots xx 

Posted on

Hi I have used pumps for 16 years out of 36 yrs being a diabetic and started on a patch pump last year and it's fantastic , I'd hate to go back to pens

Posted on

pump!!! As I already commented in other discussion, it is really easy to use and you have access to your results online, so you can share them with your GP withouth having to go see him in person.

Most commented discussions