Ongoing discussions - Diverticulitis
- Welcome to the group for digestive disorders
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on digestive disorders. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you, etc. If you h
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD): Have you been diagnosed?
Hello members, How are you today? I thought I'd open this discussion so that our members living with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease can get to know one another better! When and how were you diagno
- Cholangitis - Have you been diagnosed?
Does any other member suffer with this illness? I would like to hear your. Vews
- Has your vulnerability status for COVID-19 changed? How to react?
I was classed as highly vulnerable and had to self isolate for 18 weeks But now I have been downgraded .I was allocated a flu vaccine . But had it postponed because of an alleged vaccine shorta
- COVID-19: Should we fear a second wave?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As countries throughout the world are and have been coming out of lockdown and life is begining to return to "normal", many people and health authorities have beg
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while self-isolating?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves or even to stay at home, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some case