Ongoing discussions - Gastroparesis
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a digestive disorder?
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion to talk more about life with a digestive disorder! In your opinion, what is the most difficult or frustrating part of livin
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis tied to anxiety and depression
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis – both gastrointestinal diseases – have been tied to anxiety and depression. In a previous study researchers found that not only is Crohn’s disease tied
- Welcome to the group for digestive disorders!
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on digestive disorders. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you, etc. If you h
- COVID booster vaccine: What do you think?
I am hoping that I get the chance to have the covid booster ,I cant wait as then I shall know I am fully protected what does everyone think are you all going to have this if we are offered it and is t
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine, do you feel comfortable travelling this summer?
Hello everyone, How are you doing today? Are you going on holiday this summer? Do you have any concerns about travelling due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Are you going to get vaccinated so you can go