Ongoing discussions - Pancreatitis
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a digestive disorder?
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion to talk more about life with a digestive disorder! In your opinion, what is the most difficult or frustrating part of livin
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis tied to anxiety and depression
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis – both gastrointestinal diseases – have been tied to anxiety and depression. In a previous study researchers found that not only is Crohn’s disease tied
- Welcome to the group for digestive disorders!
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on digestive disorders. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you, etc. If you h
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- New Omicron variant: Are you concerned?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As daily confirmed cases of COVID have started to resurge since the beginning of November, a new variant of COVID, what the WHO is calling the Omicron variant, has