Ongoing discussions - Hypercholesterolemia
- Heart conditions and dental care
Hi i had major heart surgery and i know previously any post surgery on visiting dentist antibiotics were given as protocol .which i know changes .as a person who is currently suffering after h
- Are you satisfied with your cardiologist ?
Hello, What can you say about your cardiologist? Are you satisfied with the treatment he/she proposes? Have you ever changed your cardiologist for any reasons? Perhaps you know a wonderful cardiolog
- Cardiovascular conditions and physical activity
Paris, 19 April 2018 (AFP) – According to a new study presented before the European Cardiology Society, a person who survived a heart attack should get back to doing sport or take up a physical acti
Ongoing discussions - Respiratory system
- Coping with bronchiectasis - Experiences, Advice
Anybody know what can i do
- Respiratory conditions: What is your story?
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on respiratory system diseases. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you mental
- Do you have emphysema? What has your experience been?
Hello to all of you, Finally I was diagnosed with emphysema. My pulmonologist told me about an operation that involves putting small cables in the lungs. Do you know if it hurts? How much does it c