Ongoing discussions - Crohn's disease
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with Crohn's disease?
Hello everyone, How have you been? I thought I would open this discussion so we can share our experiences of living with Crohn's disease! So, what is the biggest challenge you face whilst living w
- Is an ostomy (stoma) reversible when you have Crohn's disease?
Is it possible to get a stoma reversed if u have Crohn's my son is only 17 and was told yesterday he can't
- Any advice for living with an ileostomy?
I have MS,EPILEPSY, AND MANY OTHER THINGS. I HAVE AN ILIOSTOPY. Is there anything else I should know?
Ongoing discussions - Digestive tract
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a digestive disorder?
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion to talk more about life with a digestive disorder! In your opinion, what is the most difficult or frustrating part of livin
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis tied to anxiety and depression
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis – both gastrointestinal diseases – have been tied to anxiety and depression. In a previous study researchers found that not only is Crohn’s disease tied
- Welcome to the group for digestive disorders!
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on digestive disorders. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you, etc. If you h