Ongoing discussions - Diverticulosis
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis tied to anxiety and depression
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis – both gastrointestinal diseases – have been tied to anxiety and depression. In a previous study researchers found that not only is Crohn’s disease tied
- Welcome to the group for digestive disorders
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on digestive disorders. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you, etc. If you h
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD): Have you been diagnosed?
Hello members, How are you today? I thought I'd open this discussion so that our members living with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease can get to know one another better! When and how were you diagno
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi