General forums

  •  443 discussions

Here we share what's good to know, be it general information, news, or do's and don't's.

avatar Graflatais475

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Wayweash8762

Find a good thriller film , makes me forget any worries , might seem a bit bizarre but works for me

See the best comment

Good to know

How do you feel today?

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Kujeesot702

avatar 1Wosteyjear

avatar Wayweash8762

I am definitely a night owl and have been ever since I was born. My Mother told me that I kept her up every night, probably for at least my 1st year or 2 and 1 of her doctors (I was born in the US but have lived the majority of my 71 years in Lancashire/Cheshire) told her that I had "my nights and days mixed up" except no 'interventions' ever changed this! As a teenager I could sleep for elongated lengths of time but as I grew older, I seemed to naturally develop a more 'normal/acceptable sleep pattern, receiving between 7-8 hrs. Presently, my sleep pattern has "gone awry" which is probably due to having MS (for 44+ yrs) although I gratefully remain largely independent. I have increasingly & unintentionally, been recently falling asleep, while watching television, and this REALLY "throws a big spanner" in my best intentioned goal of establishing a better balance between getting enough sleep and never possessing enough energy to achieve anything I'd planned for any particular day😅! Currently I have NO problems in quickly falling asleep but incessantly waking up feeling so cold❄ , shivery⛄ , my limbs being so spastic (stiff/rigid) & my mind feeling MORE confused than it is when I'm wide awake🙃, my reluctance to getting up has become 1 my biggest battles! I WILL "win this" and wishing everyone here, continues to win (or least better manage) yours💗 x

See the best comment

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Razar.M

avatar Thubrajeng37

avatar Razar.M

avatar Razar.M

avatar Gouveabout477

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Droacroos92

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Staisteyclool01

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Mefouplayng52

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Clumayl3625

avatar Bloayecaiclaysh3429

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar 1Wosteyjear

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Claicayproos71

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Neaclesh6287

Give your opinion