Ongoing discussions - Brittle asthma
- Vitamins and supplements for COPD
Hi all, Are you taking any vitamins or supplements for your diet? What kind? Were they recommended by your doctor? Do you think they are having a positive impact on your COPD? Thanks for sharing!
- COPD and Sleep: How does it affect you? Do you have any tips?
I wonder if anyone is experiencing trouble sleeping at night as I do quite often. When I wake up I sometimes feel so tired as if I wasn't sleeping at all. I also tend to wake up several times duting t
- If you could get rid of one of your COPD symptoms, which one would it be and why?
Hello everyone, How are you today? With chronic illness often comes many symptoms that can make daily life difficult. I thought it might be interesting for us to talk about COPD symptoms. If you c
- Long-acting reliever inhalers
Hello everyone, We know that sometimes the inhalers might not be enough to help us breath and cope with asthma, so there is where the Long-acting reliever inhalers come. Does anyone out there uses the
- Has anyone else been switched from Phyllocontin (aminophylline) to Uniphylline Continus (theophylline)?
Hi last month I was taken off phyllocontin I've been taking this for over 5years,i was given uniphyllin. It makes me feel very ill headaches nausea and confused, I'm told there is no other alternative
- Looking for an inhaler without bad side effects
I’m struggling to find an inhaler than I can use that does not have horrendous side effects. I can only have LABA inhalers as the other kinds interact with my medication for other issues. Does anyon