Have you tried injectable treatments for psoriasis?

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/psoriasis.jpg

Patients Psoriasis

20 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi,

Has anyone tried the injections you can get to treat psoriasis? I have always been tempted but the side effects always worry me.

Kind regards,

Gary

Beginning of the discussion - 17/06/2019

Posted on

@Warmhearted thank you for posting :)

Have any members tried the injections? did you experience side effects? Do you have any advice? Please share :)

@Wiggster@charlie83@Scoobydoo@Mossip@Annabella34@Bon1957@PamEDS@Neil1964@Liam2863@Channy@thelicencee@magicmick@happypanda@Robbiexx@johnanon@sandynige@Kel123@Srooney@Palayan@Wonder women@LittleWoman@Daveyb73@foxy75@Tbr1984@kate52‍ 

Posted on
I have tried numerous injections. Sadly for me they only work for sbout a yesr 18 months then stop

Posted on

I have been on the injection for nearly two years and have been clear for two years! I have just recently been told to have a break and its all gradually coming back! I never had any side affects to any of the injections!

Posted on

@Wiggster @Bon1957 Thanks for sharing :)

Was this the case for any other members? Did your treatment have success for longer than 2 years?

@BoneShaker@bantam@Daisydef@Molperry@Clarity@Liam2863@magicmick@ellaonea@Irene70@ankitadhopat23@Mcentee@Nicolabruce247@JulesH@Pooks69@Liam2863@MariaKadhagen‍ 

Posted on

@JosephineO I am very interested in trying the injections as two years of no psoriasis sounds ideal! @Wiggster @Bon1957 did the NHS cover the cost of the injections? did you find it painful?

Posted on

Yes tge NHS are paying for mine 

Posted on

I personally have not had injections for my psoriasis, only steroid injections for my psoriatic arthritis.

Sorry I can’t help you.  Good luck if you do decide to go ahead with them 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Posted on

In total I used 6 different Biological Drugs (Injections) for Psoriasis some worked for about a year to 18 months and some made my Psoriasis erupt worse than ever.

Posted on

I don’t have injections 

Most commented discussions