https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/breast-cancer.jpg

Patients Breast cancer

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

Carenity Member • Community manager
Posted on

Hello ladies,

Today I would like to know what comforted you during or after your cancer treatment? Was there any particular tv show or books Did you suddenly become attached to any comfort blankets or certain comfortable clothing? Any certain music?

Please share what comforted, or is comforting you, during this difficult period.

Beginning of the discussion - 1/22/19

Sources of Comfort

Carenity Member
Posted on

@Hidden username For me I started to revisit all the movies that I loved when I was young, sometimes I would just play them on repeat when I was feeling too weak to get out of bed. It helped me a lot.

Sources of Comfort

Carenity Member
Posted on

I started watching lovely Disney films also my breast nurse helped me she gave me a heart shaped cushion which I can use to help my lymphoedema also I wear a hand and glove but so I dont get bored I have started to knit small hats for babies and I have made a blanket out of knitted squares but I do get very tired so easily and weak my arm and bones really hurt and I get breathless just going to the toilet my husband has to help me  a lot 

icon cross

Does this topic interest you?

Join 150 000 patients registered on our platform, get information on your condition or on that of your family member, and discuss it with the community

It’s free and confidential