https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

6 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

hey guys, ive recently been put on aubagio, ive been on it for around 3 months. Is anyone else on this medication? The reason Im asking is Im getting quite a lot of diahorea on a daily basis. I do have my neurology appointment on tuesday so will ask more about it there....thanks πŸ™‚

Beginning of the discussion - 11/02/2019

Aubagio

β€’ Community manager
Posted on

@Mucky pupΒ Hello,

Thank you for posting, I am sure that there are some members on here who will have some advice for you :)

@Sallum‍ @agnespaddy‍ @Sk8rGirl‍ @iian22‍ @Yank34‍ @Shaz1968‍ @Kencomax‍ @HazelRutter‍ @Daisydef‍ @PatriciaGriffin‍ @Helenak‍ @pamelaJewell‍ @Tinker2bells‍ @Susiek‍ @Martyn‍ @Bailey123‍ @Madmounty‍ @Queenkay‍ @hayles‍ @christine1959‍ @Farmchick‍ @MadDawney‍ @Kathrynhaslam‍ @Jensen12‍ @Stokey‍ @Ukg6clb‍ @Willpim‍ 

Aubagio

Posted on

Sorry @Mucky pup‍ ive not heard of it 

Aubagio

Posted on

Hi, sorry muckypup I’ve never heard of it! x

Aubagio

Posted on

Never taken Aubajio, sorry x

Aubagio

β€’ Community manager
Posted on

@Mucky pupΒ You can access our information sheet about this medication to see what other patients have said about it.

You can access it by clicking HERE.

A member, @Kampinou‍ has already commented on the medication :)

Aubagio

Posted on

@JosephineO I'm due to start on it in a couple of weeks, I'm aware that it's one of the side effects ☹️

Most commented discussions