https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

3 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Since last Thursday my skin has been burning from my hips up. I find it very difficult to sleep at night or even to cope during the day. I have spoken to my doctor who said speak to my M.S nurse. I have spoken to them and they have upped my amitriptyline tablets. Slight improvement but not much. Anyone else experienced this and any suggestions on easing it.

Beginning of the discussion - 11/03/2016

Burning pain

Posted on
Good advisor

Hello smegcat I am sorry to hear about your pain, I personally have never felt that burning sensation, but I do know others that have and I know that yoga helps and medication. I am not an expert as I say, but I do wish you can feel better soon

Burning pain

Posted on

hi, I had similar experience but it affected my scalp & lower legs. Horrible sympto but now well controlled with Lyrica (Pregabalin). 

Burning pain

Posted on

I had a very bad burning experience once it was horrible .I was cooking dinner and has I picked a pan of boiling water up it landed on my stomach I screamed it hurt and my stomach to chest was really burning.me being stubborn I didn't go to doctors but I took something frozen out of freezer and layed it on my stomach. I still felt pain burning inside my stomach and chest after a few days I found the courage to  go to the doctors .the doctor sent me to a nurse and she put a big white plaster on my stomach . I was told to come back every few days and they change the dressing. I never forgot that burning pain it was horrible and now I'm nervous when I go near boiling water .I don't wish that on anyone.

Most commented discussions