Does anyone else in your family have MS?

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

9 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

As the title says, does/did someone else in your family have MS? You're more likely to develop MS if another family member has it, though the disease isn't solely genetic.

Please share :)

Beginning of the discussion - 02/05/2019

• Community manager
Posted on

How about you? 

@bubblyjubbly@Bilbobags@Felix7@Laurab123@iian22@Sk8rGirl@Yank34@Susiek@Ginny58@Kencomax@hayles@Bailey123@PatriciaGriffin@Sharonyfs@Juliahallworth@Bagpuss66@Wuddy66@martin6528@harpingmad@stutaylor@Tracey961@whitefang@Joannemilligan@mags1964@Supersue49@littlejules@tinker@MummiiJojo@chris61@Sandy H@Statto‍ 

Posted on

Hi guy's, hope everyone is doing ok. My grandmother had MS. ❤

Posted on

No one in my family, I'm the first 🤔

Posted on
Good advisor

Have no knowledge of anyone in my family having MS although believe, on my maternal side, someone had Lupus.

Posted on

No one has ms in my family as far as I am aware.

Posted on

I have been diagnosed with MS for 19 years

• Community manager
Posted on

@Kencomax @Felix7 @Yank34 @Belindabee‍ Thank you all for sharing, it is interesting to see people's different experiences and history with MS.

@pavo123 Does anyone else in your family have/had MS?

What about you? Are you the only family member to have been diagnosed with MS? Do you have other friends or a support group? @mandrexy@anniepops@johanna@Evie1983@Barlicker@Jakethecad@Eglentyne@clifton@Garrett2@Polart@msRon85@Sonredz@racheuan@marie1968@Andie68@shellmo4@mparry‍ 

Posted on

@JosephineO I was the 1st in my family to be diagnosed, but my sister has since been diagnosed with MS a few years ago.

Posted on

I am the only one in my family to have this wonderful thing, and I am the youngish of 9 

Most commented discussions