https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/multiple-sclerosis.jpg

Patients Multiple sclerosis

12 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Sorry if this sounds daft n i no in physiotherapy your told not too. Does anyone crawl around the house n if so do you use any knee pads etc, my kneesn ankle bones are getting so sore n bruised

Beginning of the discussion - 01/11/2018

Crawling

Posted on

Knee pads are a good idea, but depending on your leg strength, supported walking is always preferable. I get that this might be a challenge though. Are you doing any leg exercises?

Crawling

Posted on

Thanks for your reply i have to streghten my core first.so iv got exercises based round that.i am walking with a walker but i crawl as its so much easier.x

Crawling

• Community manager
Posted on

@angel85@MSFitness‍ Thank you for our exchanges, I think some of our other members will find this helpful or have some tips for you so I am going to tag them below so they can get involved :)

@Nathaliedee1@hayles@Daisydef@christine1959@Farmchick@MadDawney@Kathrynhaslam@Yank34@Jensen12@Juliette@Stokey@jacxs71@Willpim@Fallgallinda@Cathlea@Mitchece@Desertflower@HazelRutter@ladymary@Mbowdery@KarenWat@Sarahmay@Belindabee@Tracyhinton62@Kelly1987@Deanne@Disableddj@crazybear@Nayy1991@jay1508@keith99@Ron Smith@sylviaA@Ginny58‍ 

Crawling

Posted on

@JosephineO‍ thanks for the tag I have a stick and also happy to report I’ve moved home and because I’m now on ground floor my knees have improved also had steroid injection in the worst one. 

Crawling

• Community manager
Posted on

@Daisydef You're welcome, I am happy to help!

It's great that you're feeling an improvement in your knees and the steroid injections are helping. Things can become eaiser when you don't have to tackle stairs everyday.

Crawling

Posted on

@JosephineO‍ guess what this daft lump has done. Fallen over two big dogs and fractured a rib ouch is an understatement 

Crawling

• Community manager
Posted on

@Daisydef Oh no, sorry to hear that :o It isn't your fault though, dogs can be easy to trip over as they are all over the place!

Make sure to get lots of rest, wishig you the best in your recovery.

Crawling

Posted on

@JosephineO‍ thank you lovely 

Crawling

Posted on

@Daisydef Diasy I fall quite a lot too, it gets worse monthly.

Most commented discussions